11:00am - 6:00pm
Now in its fourth year, the Edgewater Arts Festival (formerly, Edgewater Fall Art Fair) is rapidly growing into one of Chicago’s premier artistic events. It combines fine art with a unique, contagious "block party" atmosphere.
Each year, the Festival hosts an impressive multi-cultural and multi-generational lineup of Chicago artists and attracts thousands of art lovers and buyers coming from all over the city.
This year’s program will include:
• 100+ Chicago-based artists with original works in painting, photography, printing, illustration, pottery, mixed media, and hand-made jewelry;
• 3 stages of eclectic live music performances, including: Reggae, Latin rhythms and dancing, Jazz, Country, African drumming, Originals, Rock, choral singing, and classical music;
• Children’s Activity Corner, with face painting, puppet shows, mask-making workshops, sidewalk chalk murals, and more creative activities;
• Beer Garden with Lagunitas craft beers and a variety of food vendors;
• Young Artists’ Gallery, with artworks by 2nd to 12th grade students of Chicago schools;
• Children’s Music Talent Showcase, with performances by musically-talented, elementary school aged kids;
• Pet Parade.
For more information and updates of the full program, visit: www.edgewaterartsfestival.com
Painting, illustration/drawing, handmade jewelry, photography, pottery, glasswork, textiles, mixed media.