10 a.m. - 5 p.m. each day
The 33rd annual Prairie Arts Festival is held on the impressive Robert O. Atcher Municipal Center grounds in Schaumburg, IL. Schaumburg is the largest center of economic development in the State of Illinois, outside the City of Chicago, but it is also very much a community of neighbors and neighborhoods. The two-day event draws approximately 10,000 and offers free admission. Enjoyed by artists for its crowds, attentive staff, and beautiful location, the premier festival has become a favorite of both vendors and patrons.
Digital, drawing, fiber, furniture, glass, graphics, jewelry, leather, metal, mixed media 2D, mixed media 3D, painting (including watercolor, acrylic, oil, pastel), paper, photography, pottery, printmaking, sculpture, and woodworking all crafted by the artist.
$110 entry fee for a 15’ x 10’ space and $220 for a 30’ x 10’ space due 4/13/20; NO jury fee
• 33rd Annual Event;
• Free admission and parking;
• Juried event with NO jury fees;
• Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 8 Merit Award winners;
• 15' x 10' booth spaces and 30’ x 10’ double booths available;
• Complimentary artist breakfast of donuts and coffee both mornings;
• Convenient indoor and outdoor restrooms;
• Great, high traffic venue during the Memorial Day weekend;
• Purchase Awards;
• Beautifully landscaped setting around a pond;
• Long-term, loyal customer base;
• Opportunity to conduct artist demonstrations;
• Children’s activities;
• Live entertainment areas are low-key and do not hinder artist to customer sales talk.