The 35th Annual Midwest Salute to the Arts invites you to be part of our spectacular three-day outdoor Arts Festival! Held annually the weekend before Labor Day.
The Midwest Salute to the Arts is one of the longest running arts festivals bringing Art to the Southern Illinois region just 12 miles east of downtown St. Louis.
Hosting up to 100 Award winning National & Local artists who display their work in beautiful Moody Park
The Mission of the Midwest Salute to the Arts is to provide a successful forum to bring art to the region and promote art appreciation for all ages. The goal of the Midwest Salute to the Arts is to share this experience with all segments of the community while helping to impact art lovers in our city and surrounding counties.
Jewelry (Precious Metal)
Mixed Media – 2D & 3D Works
Fine Craft- 2D or 3D work
Application fee $30
10’ x 10’ space $325
Double Booths available by request $650
Each booth is provided Electrical power (not to exceed 1000 watts) is provided, free of charge, for each space. Artists are responsible for their own display and lighting equipment which must conform to space and power allotments mentioned previously
Each exhibitor will occupy one 10' x 10' space on grass or black top with approx. 4 ‘in between each tent.
** limited availability 10x10 booth spaces on black top **
$17,300 in cash awards
Outstanding Artist Hospitality
Booth Sitters & Volunteers
Free Admission & Parking
Festival website includes Artist website links & photo
Festival brochure with artist name, booth number & location map
24-hour security provided
Artists retain all sales.
Apply now for an incredible exhibition opportunity to sell art at the 35th annual Midwest Salute to the Arts
August 25,26,27, 2023!
Visit us at www.midwestsalute.com for more information
* Artists may enter in multiple categories for jurying but will only be permitted one booth. A separate jury fee (and Zapp application) per category is required. The majority of work displayed must be from the category in which the artist is accepted.
* Booth spaces are located on grass, completely flat ground not guaranteed
* Booth fees must be paid within 15 days of notification, via E-mail, of acceptance into show. After 15 days an artist from the alternate list will be chosen as a replacement
* Booth refunds, for cancellations, will be handled on a graduating scale:
* Cancellation by June 30, 2023-- 100% booth refund (minus credit card processing fee of 3.50%)
* Cancellation by July 31, 2023 -- 50% booth refund
* Cancellation after August 1, 2023 -- NO REFUND